How Does It Work?
After our initial onsite meeting we will discuss your priorities and if you would be a good fit for a 3D design and rendering. This will help visualize your new space and provide a plan for our builders to bring your project to life
Questions For You
- Are there certain materials you would like to see in your design?
- What areas of the project will eventually be used for hosting or entertaining, if any?
- What is your budget? What price range are you comfortable with?
- What are some likes and dislikes of your current layout and design?
Some other aspects to think about are:
- Specific features unique to your lifestyle?
- Higher countertops for a taller husband?
- Low microwave for the kids?
- Fireplace, water feature, privacy wall?
Your design and build out will be completely managed by Nucave
Construction. That means you won’t have to worry about finding other
contractors, getting rid of trash, or measuring your dimensions and square footage.
No More Horror Stories
Everyone has a story about a friend who tried to remodel their backyard to create the cooking space of their dreams, only to find out they’ve stepped into a nightmare of over budgeting and unfinished work.
Nucave Construction will actively manage the project to make sure that on a day-to-day basis your outdoor living space is headed for success and on time for the completion deadline. Budget and schedule will be closely monitored as well as quality of work and cleanliness. Any surprises, will be brought to your attention immediately with options to solve the problem.
The timeline of your project will be scheduled to be completed in a realistic fashion. Crews will not be over-scheduled and we’ll make plans for delivery times and changing weather conditions. We will be there when we say we will, and finished within the allotted timeframe.
Nucave Construction is a full-service Outdoor Living Remodeling company.